Lifestyle Optimisation For Dads
Take control of your fitness, diet, bank balance and mind to be the best father & husband you can be.
What If You Could...
- Build A Body You're Proud To Show Off At The Beach?
- Set Up A Financial System That Will Fund Your Retirement And Pay The School Fees?
- Keep Eating The Foods You Love And Still Lose Weight?
- Learn To Switch Off And Remove Stress?
- Have A Toolbox Of Workouts You Can Do At Any Time?
- Outsource Chores To Get Some Free Time Back?
Lifestyle Optimisation For Dads Is An 8 Week Bootcamp For Dads That Provides You With All Of This
For The Price Of 8 Sessions With A Personal Trainer
SFD's advice has been invaluable in my transition to being a Dad, as well as re-evaluating my approach to exercise which has seen me drop 10kgs in 5 months while improving all my strength numbers.
I have to be 100% in our training sessions because I know that there is no backing down in any workout we do together.
He has also been there throughout my personal mentoring journey which resulted in my decision to quit my successful corporate job and join a financial start-up.
I'd have no hesitation in recommending his coaching and online courses. Edward Smith, Sydney, AU
My name is Ben Ford. I’m Super Fit Dad
Over the past 12 months, I’ve gone from the Emergency Room in the hospital - unable to breathe, tubes sticking out of me - to running 40 minute 10kms, deadlifting 170kg, banging out 22 rounds of Crossfit’s Cindy workout in 20 minutes and participating in short trail races up to 25km.
Before this running was my thing and I've completed 12 marathons all over the world & ultra-marathons up to 100km.
Here I am finishing the Centennial Park 100km ultra-marathon in 5th place after 9 hours of running.
I’ve worked with coaches and mentors and spent upwards of $20,000 on educating myself in areas that I’m passionate about and that I believe are fundamental to keeping families together through the ‘danger zone’.
I’ve uncovered and reverse-engineered the strategies YOU need to implement to make being a Dad effortless. Or as effortless as possible.
Over the past 12 months I’ve trained with and been mentored by people like
- Chief Brabon (Original Bootcamp founder and GQ Magazine)
- Luke Istomin (F45 founder and trainer to Hugh Jackman)
- Keegan Smith (Sydney Roosters and Real Movement Project)
- Steve Maxwell (Kettlebell legend)
- Martin Rooney (Training For Warriors)
My writing has been featured on websites like GQ Australia, Lifehacker, The Good Dad Project, The Hip Pocket, the Acorns investing blog, The 8 Percent and The Urban Dater, among others.
I've even been a guest on a dating podcast, dispensing pearls of wisdom to guys and girls.
The crazy part?
This time last year, I had no idea there was an alternative to working my corporate job for the next 25 years. And I had no other goals to work towards.
Now I have more ideas than I can execute; I have to carry a notebook around to write them down.
I have goals and plans and, most importantly, systems to make sure I stay on track to become an amazing role model for Drake and I live a life that I’m proud of, too.
It doesn’t take much. Just some discipline and knowing where to start.
I Used This Exact Model To Turn My Life Around After Hitting Rock Bottom
This is rock bottom (above). Looking & feeling much better (right)
WHAT THE COURSE INCLUDES
- 8 Online Modules featuring practical assignments and exercises
- Body Composition Scan at commencement & graduation
- 30 Day Bodyweight Training Program
- 30 Day Kettlebell Training Program
- Kettlebell At Your Choice Of Weight (up to 24kg)
- 30 Day Nutrition Program
- Daily Accountability Emails Sent To You For Duration Of The Course
Yep, you read that right.
You get me on your back, every day for 8 weeks, checking that you're on-track and making progress.
You didn't think I was just going to let you sign up and then not hold you accountable, did you?
The course only works if you do, my friend.
However, if after 30 days you're not making the progress you expected despite putting in the work, then I'll happily refund you the cost of the course.
I have zero interest in getting paid for not delivering results.
WHAT YOU'LL FINISH THE COURSE WITH
- A blueprint for staying active & useful for your kids as they grow up
- A system to provide financial abundance for your family
- A way to fuel your body and mind to ward of disease
- Tricks to turbo-charge your productivity
- A structure to ensure to fulfil your potential
- Training protocols that ensure you'll always have a workout to hand
WHAT ELSE YOU'LL GRADUATE WITH
- Bigger & more muscular arms, shoulders & chest
- A reduction in the stubborn belly fat that just won't budge
- Removal of hard-formed negative habits & a set of new, winning habits
- The exact investment strategies used by Warren Buffet & Tony Robbins
- A specific set of life goals for the next 3-24 months
- A 5-10 minute daily meditation / gratitude practise to bring your stress levels down to earth
- The ability to give your girl an orgasm every time you have sex (optional)
Will this course continue to be updated? And will I get free access to future versions?
How much more is in the course vs. what you already put out on your blog
What if I’m literally starting from step zero? No experience of training or working on my diet?
How does this course differ from others out there?
Can I afford this right now?
Which should more than cover the cost of the course 🙂That’s not counting the intangible value of being able to play with you kids more often and for longer, being a more rounded and considerate husband, overhauling your diet so you live longer, creating a better body and, critical to the piece, having more sex because you’re a better, more positive version of you. The pricing model is specifically designed to enable beginners to start optimising without breaking the bank. Instead of one pricing model for the entire course, I've broken it into 4 options based on your requirements and your location. (This makes it more affordable and you're able to upgrade to the next module at any time). If you are just starting out and funds are tight, package 1 makes sense. Package #1: Online Only > $1249 (includes 8 weekly modules) Package #2: Online + 1 Weekly Face-to-Face Session (8 sessions total) > $1749 Package #3: Online + Retreat > $1949 Package #4: Online + 1 Weekly Face-to-Face Session + Retreat > $2449
I was wondering if you are going to cover the your own strategies?
Based on the outline it seems that you have already covered most of it on your blog?
How much time will this take?
How often should I work on it?
10 More Things You’ll Learn in this Course
- Daily kettlebell workouts that deliver 3 x more than 1 hour in the gym
- How to cook dinner for 4 people with just 15 minutes prep time and zero washing up
- How to invest in the stock market like the super-rich
- How to banish to dreaded Dadbod forever
- How to start every morning in a positive frame of mind
- 3 ways to create financial security in retirement
- The only 20 foods you need to buy in your weekly shop
- Bodyweight workouts for every day of the week
- The supplements to take and which to avoid
- How to give your partner an orgasm every time you have sex
Will These Strategies Work for Normal People Like Me?
Jim Partington: 12 kilos lost in one year with 2 workouts per week and no weight training
Colin Winn: Lost 5 kilos in 3 months whilst recovering from surgery
Edward Smith : Lost 10 kilos in 6 months
And most of all...
Me: Dropped from 14% to 10.8% bodyfat whilst adding 2 kg lean muscle mass and dropping 1.5kg in total body weight
Lifestyle Optimisation covers the 5 pillars of 'Super Fitness':
1. Diet & Nutrition
As I overhauled my diet, I documented every step of the process so I could teach you how to do the same thing.
We’ll start at the beginning and lay the foundation for making healthy decisions throughout the day without sacrificing taste and enjoyment.
- How to conquer breakfast to win the morning
- The foods to cut out completely in order to stifle hunger and overeating
- How my best friend lost 12 kilos in 1 year without lifting a single weight
2. Exercise & Fitness
One of the problems I’m frequently asked about it the best way to exercise given the proliferation of options out there, all of which shout their benefits from the rooftops. In Lifestyle Optimisation I’ll show you:
- A system for home-based exercise that builds muscle AND blasts fat
- How to build muscle without access to a gym
- Ways to mix things up in the gym and beyond
There are so many options. It can be completely overwhelming. I’ve spent hours on the internet researching and planning hundreds of workouts that I never got around to doing.
What a waste!
I’m going to give you an easy-to-follow blueprint to set up a system to manage your fitness in as little as fifteen minutes per day.
No spending months trialling different gyms or workout methods.
You will see my exact setup and what I suggest you use depending on your available time and equipment at hand.
3. Personal Finance & Investing
This is the $1,000,000 question…literally.
And I’m going to answer it for you...with strategies to generate an extra $1m before you retire broken down in detail.
That’s the difference between just having enough to get by and being really comfortable when you retire.
That means travelling where and when you want, helping out your kids, and going to bed worry-free and relaxed.
This is where it gets really fun.
Because by doing the right thing by your family and your future, you’ll be laying the foundations for a truly Optimised Life.
- You will learn the systems to start creating massive wealth for the future without taking on big risk.
- You will develop habits that will change the way you view investing - now and for life.
- You will learn how to start saving effectively for Junior’s school or university fees to ensure they get the best possible start.
- You will see what the experts do with their money - Warren Buffett, Tony Robbins, Mark Bouris*
- You will develop a framework that will support you and your family now and into the future.
4. Personal Development & Goal Setting
Until a year or so ago I had never even contemplated that my life would entail anything other than a 9-5 corporate grind.
Now, I’m fairly sure it will involve a different path.
Because I finally took stock and realised that I wouldn’t be satisfied with that as my legacy for #superfitkid.
That’s a completely personal decision and no two Dads will be the same. But the point is, by doing that deep-dive and personal examination, I’m at least aware of other options.
By turning my vague hopes and ambitions into clearly defined goals, I’ve been able to embark on a journey that’s seen me develop my talent stack in a range of different directions.
It didn’t take much - I just needed the right pointers.
This module provides an impetus and framework to identify and establish goals and targets that will serve you in the near and long term.
You’ll identify whether you’re on the right track and learn how to correct or refine your course. Whether it’s a complete sea change or just maximising your current situation, it’s only by taking ownership of your own development and setting meaningful objectives that you’ll your full potential.
5. Mental Robustness and Well-Being
This is massive right now.
Life can be tough for guys, especially new Dads. You experience a massive shift in pretty much everything.
No more carefree nights out with leisurely lie-ins to recover. No more free and easy sex. No more sleep-filled nights. No more casual spending once you start paying for daycare.
Couple all of this with normal work pressures, normal relationship pressures and normal life pressures and we can easily become a ticking time-bomb.
Anxiety and depression is on the rise amongst men aged 26-44 and suicide amongst this group is the highest in any segment of the population.
That’s why it’s so vital to lay the foundations of a wellness practise and carve out time to nurture it every day.
Tim Ferriss, through his podcast interviews, reports that over 80% of all of the top-performers he interviews have some kind of meditative practise that they follow daily.
We’ll look at how to begin these practises as a novice and ways to easily incorporate them into your day.
The daily accountability schedule will also check up on this.
Still Undecided? Get In Touch For A Free Lifestyle Assessment
Awesome work. You've Taken The First Step In Your Journey
The next step is a lifestyle discovery consultation to see if you & the course are a good fit.
Look out for an email from me with a short survey about your current lifestyle. Check you spam folder if it doesn’t arrive straight away – sometimes I end up in the trash…sad, but true.
We value your privacy so no spam even if Gmail thinks I am.